Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My first weekend away





I really enjoyed my first weekend away. Granny was wonderful and let me stay at her house with my Mum and Dad. I tried to be quiet in the night. On Sunday morning Granny snuck in and stole me from my cot! That was fun.

I got to see my friend Kate again - she is so clever - she can sit up. One day I will be able to do that.
I had great cuddles with Aunty Louby and Kate's Grandma. I had funny cuddles with Aunty Sarah - she has a big tummy that moves...Mum says that I will have another friend in June.

I had fun with Uncle Mike's hair and Aunty Ezara's funny wriggly tummy - Dad says that's my cousin. I haven't got one of those yet, I'm not sure what they are. Granadad John and Denise gave me some lovely cuddles and I saw my first strip show with them!
Dad forgot the camera when we saw them...so no photos!

All in all I had fun!

Love Jessica

2 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

It was a fun weekend Jessie - thank you for bringing your mum and dad to see us and for sharing all your beautiful smiles with us.
love Kate, Louby and Grandma Alison

Gel&Mike said...

Looks like Jess had a really fun weekend away and is keeping her mum and all of her grandparents busy. The feature on Kate's website was really cool. Kate and Jess make really neat friends. Just wait till there's another one from Ezara and from Sarah as well!