Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Grandpop's new tv


My Grandpop got a new tv so I got the box that it came in. I had so much fun playing in the box. I even got to pretend to be a pussy cat. They are my favourite animals...only because they are about all I get to see up close. I like dogs lots too...we have one next door and I can make the noises that he does.

Grandma introduced me to ducks, they're fun as well.

Grandad John and Denise have some horses. One day I might be able to ride them . Right now I'm happy just giggling at them.

1 comment:

Botannicus said...

Hello Paula, I'm glad to see that you love animals and enjoy them. I've found you because you've happened to be my neighbour blogger, so I've thought it would be a good idea to salute you and to wish you a very Happy 2007.
I don't know wether you'll be my neighbour for a long time. In that case I'll probably read you quite often, even when I know you won't be able to reciprocate: my blog is in Spanish, and it's about politics here, in Spain, where I live.
That's all for the moment. Have a great blogging and, as I said, a very happy New Year.

Regards from Botannicus