Monday, November 19, 2007

My second birthday - the actual day!

Yesterday was my actual birthday - I had loads of fun. Mala and Popop came up for afternoon tea and they gave me this cute cute cute outfit. It was perfect for bouncing on my tramp - I have hardly left my tramp since I got it from Liam, Martina and Vin. Today I got more parcels in the mail...it was so much fun...Mum and Dad say that I'm cute in this lovely lovely fairy dress from Sarah, Shane and Mac.

It all got too much though - I had to jump into Mum's bed and have a rest...Her book was interesting...but I did get a little bored of it.

Still no baby brother...I think Mum may just be fat forever.

1 comment:

Vin said...

Happy birthday Jess! You look great in your new outfit. Glad you like the trampoline.

Hope to met your new brother soon!

Love from your cousin,
Liam