Saturday, January 26, 2008

What Zach has been up to.

It's been a busy life so far. Had Dad turning 30!!! not long after I was born. Had Xmas, went to a wedding and got baptised. Have two more weddings to go to this year already. I have to say that being baptised was hard work, I had to have a large nap to recover from all the effort I put into it.


Last weekend Mum, Jessica, Mala and I went to visit Gram and Ian. It was lots of fun - they do seem to spoil Jessica...I hope I get that much attention when I'm her age!


Zach Mathew William Devery (my parents obviously thought I needed a big name???)

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

Your baptism looks like it was a very special day wee boy and you looked gorgeous too. Congratulations. You sure have grown since we saw you last - clever boy. Keep up the good work xxx